Legalize Weed & Drinking Age to 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
alcohol and weed have ruined many of my close friends lives, by leading to other things, and have helped no one.

Just making a point; why cant people just learn to live their lives and have fun without alcohol and weed?

Nik00117 said:
So we could study and I mean just by the pure mass of poeple that have USED IT. I mean did we conduct a study to legalize cigs, or alcohol?

The british government has been funding research into weed, because over here quite a large amount of people are on it already, even before the drug was dropped from a Class B drug to a Class C.

Yes, we did with both, otherwise we wouldn't know that alcohol was linked with liver and heart disease, and smoking wasn't linked to lung cancer among other things. But the difference is, when alcohol and cigs were introduced, we had neither the technology nor the knowledge to know about the dangers of both. When governments around the world were given the direct scientific facts on both, they chose with full knowledge of pros and cons whether to keep it legal or not. This time, with weed, surely it would be better, now that we have the technology, to learn everything about it BEFORE world or mass legalisation is introduced?

xguynameddavex said:
alcohol and weed have ruined many of my close friends lives, by leading to other things, and have helped no one.

Just making a point; why cant people just learn to live their lives and have fun without alcohol and weed?

Hey bro I hear you and know how you feel, I go to a high school were like 1000 or so attend and almost all of them do weed and drink, also I work at little ceazars and every one !!! their drinks and all but like 4 ppl does weed, and smoke ciggarettes

A short answer..(of couse turns to long answer know'n me)

Legalize Weed & Drinking Age to 16?

No...

Yeah sure, then that means Aussie follows USA and starting to become more like 'little America' yeah sure... :rolleyes:
Im sorry(well im not) but im really getting sick of it, there been more shootings(a rise) in Vic and mostly where i *live*(wouldnt have thought it) and more drug *abuse* leads to mental problem, the list in really endless i could go on, its like a offshoot from something to something more scary and drastic, what next is the scary part,
Things like this have just hit closer to home not personally but too close for my like'n and the bottom line is it shouldnt happen in the first place, with rules etc like that its getting all outta hand..
Look what starts it off... Next Aussie will stupidly follow :rolleyes:
/rant
*steps off soapbox*
ok who em i kidding..
*gets back on*

Yeah moderation is the key, *vitual* part of it..
Some people are just so bloody immatre to relise that and take note and follow the crowd

Anyways while there at it make gay marrige legal ;)
Underage errrr *Ahems* (offshoots) =P
Then ill be happy.....
(jokes...or em i ^_^)

And btw dont matter if the person had tryed anything or not, its the effects and after effects not only on the person smoke'n/drink'n
Also heard of familys, Children...

If you want to some illegal or for shock value then go skydiving or something creative, i dunno your smart anof but then again......lol
Or play Doom ;) I mean you have to be like 18 or something to play it yeah xD thats scary and gets ya heart going ..
(Note this is not talking to anyone here really just the people who do this stuff and are immature about it)

Also I believe it was said 50% of the criminals that commit crimes are in for non-violent drug related offenses. 50% of that is for weed! WEED!
About murders, that means i might be, did you heard 1526546465 sitistics(whatever lol) that ugly people do it because of school bullying and how there treated? AFTER EFFECTS

Having weed is such a minor DRUG.

Yeah... just the same as having MINOR AFTER EFFECTS...
Turns to BIG effects...
Not many people, as in teens( etc) relise that how big of deal it CAN be...

Yeah i relise im getting a lil carryed away :eek:
I hate my opionated self..........not raally but still....=D

This thread might get closed coz off me yet again, please no flames people, i dont want annnnyy,
I love ya all <3 (not really but still we're cool yes? lol)

I think ive went on long anof now bahaha..

geek_gal said:
About murders, that means i might be, did you heard 1526546465 sitistics(whatever lol) that ugly people do it because of school bullying and how there treated? AFTER EFFECTS

Im ugly I dont do it lol im the ugliest guy in the world>.
Im also in llvoe with a girl who does weed and drinks and smokes ciggs... i think thats the only thing i dont like about her....

Brookfield said:
It is already, in England, Elton John recently got wed to a guy.

I know i was so happy for him when i heard on the news over here! ^_^
Let people be happy with who they love, its not fair to pick and choose who they like,

"No sorry.. no homosexuals to be wed"
"But 2 or 3 hour wed's are okay"
Bull_!

Yaya.. go Britney spears ...she wins.... :rolleyes:
She deserves it......................... not.. :\

/rant

Not in Aussie, our prime minster sucks, howard kiss bush's butt :rolleyes: a Chrisitan then to add to that we(aust) got another guy running with him(PM) whos a *Catholic*......god can they pick'em :rolleyes:
(no offence to Xtians or that...............................) :p

Another reason why i want to go to England ..

natej315 said:
Im also in llvoe with a girl who does weed and drinks and smokes ciggs... i think thats the only thing i dont like about her....

You get that..
But remeber you got to take the person for who they are...

Faults and all :)
Thats love...

*sigh*

OK im done, lol keep me outta this thread...

Ok, moderation is the key point isn't it? You know who gave me the first beer? My mom I had like 2 others that night I was pretty well buzzed considering I was like 12. After that I found out what it was like to hit 7 or 8 I didn't like it so much. But the question is weed is serious enough drug to keep it illegal. And its NOT! And i'll make a post about gay marriage to please you geek gal think you'll like my views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom