I dare you all to find this for me...

posh = rich stuck up people who afford everything and thier kids have no value of money ... nothing to do with nation ality mate .... i know canadians anyway ;)

Zack_Wylde said:
posh = rich stuck up people who afford everything and thier kids have no value of money ... nothing to do with nation ality mate .... i know canadians anyway ;)
OK, nothing personal then.

NOTE: I've deleted your sig, don't use it for temporary messages.

Conspirate said:
Hahhahaha... how do we know that your sig isnt just temporarily, Brookfield?
Everything's funny to 15 year olds isn't it?, grow up, you've seen plenty of my posts, you're quite active on forums, have you seen my sig change? no, so it's not temporary then, is it?, don't take the p*** :mad:

I might get my dad's 1991 BMW 325i. Yummy...it's still in REALLY nice condition. Also, the engine sounds really smooth too, so that's a good thing. :D

Mercedes in my point is always, break a piggy bank for me. It's too much with insurances. Might as well just go for a reg car.

Insurance is killer here in canada. For me to have Full Coverage on a new car would of cost me $2300 can. It's crazy, insurance companies are just ripping people off now.

Insurance is killer here in canada. For me to have Full Coverage on a new car would of cost me $2300 can. It's crazy, insurance companies are just ripping people off now. :mad:

Sorry about the double post had a glich in my windows when i sent this reply

Back
Top Bottom