Poster of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Because there is no more member of the month thing. We should have like a poster of the week, that shows, the person that posted the most in the week. Also.. This could possibly result in spam. So make it for members that are only 1000+ posts. And put it in an announcement at the top of the page, where the mods decide who is it. Eh.. Just an idea..

Haha, but no spam!

Really, there can be exceptions. I just said that, because people with 1000+ are obviously dedicated. Although.. If your not a spastic poster like me, (yeah im a post whore :D) Or not some little obnoxious kid, i think you should be able to participate.

how about it not be about posts but about like most helpful etc. like honoring them for following the rules and helping people out...

hmm, a great idea.

I checked this from the very old members of the quarted thread and there was 5 "awards"
Most Helpful
Most Posts Reported
Most Funny
Best Overall Member
Top Poster

I don't know if that Top Poster is like who has the most overall posts or most post during that time, but we could make it Poster of the Week.
And I don't think we need to give the Most Funny award every week.

Just something that was already done and it seems like ppl liked it, so why not change it a little and start doing it again. And I think that these awards would be handed out once in a month. Or once in a week if the mods want to, but that would give them quite much to do.

Sounds good.. And top poster can be like who just racks up the most number of posts on the fourms for that week.

Ok so this will encourage more stupid, mind numbing, pointless posts to get to 1000 posts so they can be in the running. Then after that more stupid, mind numbing, pointless posts. Arrizx, that perspective will just get out of control.
A member of the month was tried and dropped cause we didn't have time or couldn't all get together at the same time. The main theme was about helpful posts. Things that helped resolved a problem some one was having. Not spamming the forum to get the most posts. It's some thing I don't want to do again. You guys want to do it, fine. But if it get rowdy over some one didn't get this or that award, then it will get the door slammed on it.
Fair enough?

I agree. Theres no real point in it, and could start off things we don't want. We are all about equal in the way of things. Theres no point starting wars, with posts, and threads in the social lounge coming quicker than you can say "what the..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom