New system in the works, OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END!

yeh the difference in playing games will be amazing, its a decent card u got there. and ur amd cpu will easily oc to a 3500+ without much temp change. good thing about the venice core!

Venice is a very nice core: :)

but like I said, 80gb for OS/games/random programs, 250 gb later for mp3s, movies, 'acquired' things, etc.

Yeah, i'm about to cross from a frozen ice cavern to a firey inferno in terms of performance.

the 320 gig caviars are quite cheep...i think im going to be getting two of them . One for xp pro, and the other for linux maybe.

it is a good upgrade for you, and its a good idea if you plan on adding more space in later.

I have an Intel CPU on my desktop and an AMD on my laptop. The AMD isn't as good as the intel specs wise but it seems faster. Weird.

I say get a 120GB + if you can afford it. My next drive will gurantee to be 120GB+. You do download a ton of stuff? If so, a nice big drive should be good.

I can't download much... my ISP is gay and has a 10gb bandwidth cap per month.. so man.. it would take forever to fill my hdd unless I had alot of programs to install...
after 6 months, my dad's 200 gb hard drive, has 50 gigs in use (that is my stuff anyway) so I don't think hard drive space is going to be an issue.

ya. 80gigs is plenty. and like everybody else said, u can always get another if u need it. but ya, on a scale of 1-10, you are going from negative10 to 8. :D

Back
Top Bottom