Spring is here!

Zack_Wylde said:
i live on top of a hill ... its worse .. just a radom fact but the neighbouring hill to this one is the tallest in the world and if it was 1FT taller it would be a mountain
wow!

Zack_Wylde said:
i live on top of a hill ... its worse .. just a radom fact but the neighbouring hill to this one is the tallest in the world and if it was 1FT taller it would be a mountain

Technically I live on top of a mountain for much of the year. I'm right in the Rocky Mountains about 1200m above sea level (that would be the lowest point whereas the highest is nearly 3000m). As I type this I am actually not there right now but in a couple months i will be back.

It was -5C when I woke up. Right now its -2c tomorrow it'll be about -5 at lowest 1 at highest.

Linux Guru said:
It has finally started becomming warm again here in Pennsylvania. So far in the last few days it has been above 70F. It's nice spring is finally here. Hows the temperature where you live?
Ha.....it ain't spring yet bud...no matter how much we want it to be. I live in PA too and it's been pretty nice here this weekend but it's supposed to get cold and maybe a little snow next week here (NW PA). It won't be spring and it won't be consistently warmer until like mid April even though spring is technically here on March 21st.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - guss what the weather is - RAIN!!!!!!! -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *head explodes*

It's been raining to what seems like everyday here in S. California. I'm tired of it. No more rain. Need peace and sunshine, lol. I hate rain now. Driving me nuts. It was fine for the first two-three days, but now it's just a nuissance. I feel sorry for those people in Washington and Oregon who experience rain so much more.

Back
Top Bottom