xp login problem!!!!

Why cant you just ring, you wont be able to put a crack, because all the cracks have to kill processes, and if the processes arnet loaded, it cant get to them, besides, the cracks have to run in ms-dos, just ring up if its legal.

yea but its a lot of hassle really. besides ive re installed xp agai now so i have it 2ce on 1 partition. whats the best way forward now? i have all my data on the corrupt xp which i need and how would i go about deleting that (the corrupt xp, not my data)?

is there any way to access my data from the first install of xp as it wont boot but i can still see and use some of the programs...

this same thing happend to my computer its actually really easy to fix. When you activate windows dont use the activation code that came with the computer you put the new hard drive in. Find the activation code from the computer that you took the hard drive and put that in and it will work.

i only have 1 legit copy on xp and i used that code which was the only one ive installed. heres the deal now. i have 2 xp os's on one partition. the newest works fine. i deleted all the files (windows) from the corrupt xp and replaced them with the files from the new xp. now the newest one still works but the first one says theres an error when booting. basically i need the files from the first xp installation (documents) but cannot get them through explorer. how can i get them?

_Niko said:
Just reinstall windows after u backup and call in and activate.... They will ask if u haev it installed on another pc just say no...and they will ask u why are u activating... just say you got a new harddrive

it works every time :D

it's not that easy. first of all it's a machine, not an actual person on the phone, and i don't think microsoft would fall for something like that anyway

Dude... ive done it to all of my computers lmao

They ask for your installation ID and then they take you through a representitive...and all it is are random people stting at home asking u questions...Trust me it works

i should be able to re activate it without phoning up. that wasnt the problem before. i couldnt activate as that pc had wireless internet on and only connects in explorewr and it asked me to activate before i logged in so hopefully i wont need to phone up but i still need my data

ok got work backed up. got a program and backed up whole hdd. then opened the image and extracted old documents and worked like a treat. time to delete the othercrap and activate :D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom