Whats the noobiest thing you have ever done...

Ouch! Not exactly something stupid you've done though, as that should be pretty safe...

When I installed my new psu in my pc, I forgot to flip the on/off switch on the back of the psu and wondered why my pc wouldn't start, then got mad that I may have gotten a bad psu......lol.....took me 10 mins to figure it out.....lmao

Haha :p

The stupidest thing I've done, though it was my first build, was not putting the 12v connection into the motherboard it needed, and that was the only thing stopping it from booting properly, and my brother was getting annoyed, saying that its his money, and I've wrecked it.

yet, the next day, my dads friend came round, and went "ah" after about 30 seconds and plugged it up, haha. Booted up perfect!

Heheh! Classic! Turning it on! Another noob thing is changing the brightness of my screen down on my laptop so i could leave it runing, coming back thinking shit my laptop is broken and spend several hours trying to work out wwhat was wrong!

My very first time building a PC. I was trying to reshuffle the power molex connectors because some of them couldn't reach my other devices farther down the drive bays. So I tried to pull the power connector out of the hard drive and instead of pulling on the white plastic piece, I tugged hard on the actual wires themselves and rip...

The wires came out leaving the insulated plastic piece behind in the drive still!!!! D'oh!!

Back
Top Bottom