Omfg ... Sos ... Asap

joepic said:
lmao ok look. you formatted your hard drive. all your songs are on your hard drive. when you formatted it, they got deleted. so they don't show up on itunes. your cousins cd only had the itunes program on it. once the program is installed, it gets the songs from your hard drive. so when you installed it after you formatted your hard drive, they were gone. did you buy them all??? $123? that would suck. lmao i have a ton more than 123. about 6,000.

well no i got music cards for like ... 100 of em...lol

but...omgsh i have to rebuy em?

EDIT: so...theres NO way i can get em back?will LimeWire work with i{Pod?
=(=(=(

I don't know how itunes works when you purchase music, but if you access your account does it keep a record of your music purchases? If so, can you try contacting the itunes store and explaining the problem to them.

My sister has her 40gb iPod almost full. Yeah, my sister is quite the Mac maniac. She has an iPod, uses a G4 Titanium notebook, and uses a Mac G5 at work with the older Apple Cinema Displays. Meanwhile, I'm the PC maniac...haha...

somewhere in I tunes there is an automatically update library option,

this erases the iopd if the playlist isn't found on the computer, it is possible to turn this off though...

to get the songs back... you can't.. get them back from your CD collection, or download them again, (might mean paying again!).

CD's won't be phased out for a while. It's too integrated to be completely taken over my MP3.

Back
Top Bottom