Just to let everyone know..

I honestly don't think he can pay for it though. By the way Mark, I hope you didn't mind me selling the Nintendo 64. I got $120 out of it, lol!!! So it was a good trade for me and for you as well in which you got that 6600GT :)

TRDCorolla said:
I honestly don't think he can pay for it though. By the way Mark, I hope you didn't mind me selling the Nintendo 64. I got $120 out of it, lol!!! So it was a good trade for me and for you as well in which you got that 6600GT :)
$$$120 you can buy a used XBOX for less than that!

TRDCorolla said:

lol the guy who bought it got took!

TRDCorolla said:

Nice nice!!

Lol, I made it sound pretty good how this was the competitor to the Xbox. I threw in some specs and made is sound super good when I compared it to last generation Nintendo system. I honestly don't think he knew too much about gaming consoles. I even threw in the 64bit lecture because it's Nintendo "64", lol. I did ask for $150 for it, but he convinced me to bring it down to $120. Oh well, still a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom