Need help picking a monitor

clandestinex337

In Runtime
alright, so i need a new monitor. I have a old Gateway EV700 17". So im looking something that works great with games, and with graphic designs. Since im going to school for graphic designs and all that, I need something that shows true color as close as possible.

Thanks

clandestinex337 said:
alright, so i need a new monitor. I have a old Gateway EV700 17". So im looking something that works great with games, and with graphic designs. Since im going to school for graphic designs and all that, I need something that shows true color as close as possible.

Thanks

In that case you will want an LCD monitor with a high contrast ratio and a fast response time. Widescreen is also a nice feature, but it starts getting expensive when you include that. Are you looking at another 17" monitor or something bigger?

What is your budget?
I would go with something by Viewsonic, Samsung or another good name brand.

Like Distortion said, a fast response time. To clear this up, the lower the number (closer to 0) the "faster"

no budget, im willing to pay w/e it takes, i can save up four acouple pay checks if needed. Im looking for something bigger than my 17"

I have a acer al1914, its cheap if you are worried about money. And it works VERY well, if you aren't worried about money just go for the best.

If you arent worried about money, and need the performance, get a 2405FPW, or the Gateway i mentioned earlier. If you want size, get the 3007WFP.

Back
Top Bottom