Finally ordered my SFF!

Well both the X1900 and the 7900's are perfect since neither really surpass each other...it really depends on what technology you like. Avivo? PureVideo? HDR? AA? AF? Stuff like that.

Looks great! Great performance in a small package, for sure! :D

EDIT: Heat's going to be an annoyance, though. Watch out for those temperatures when you're first putting it through stress, you never know with those shuttles.

gaming_freak said:
i wouldve gone with a 1900xt since its far more powerfull but other than that great comp!!

you have no idea what your talking about! the 7900 kicks the x1900 square in the nuts!

speaking of nuts, id give one for that pc.... heh yeha really obscene i know, but id never be able to afford it otherwise.

well the x1900 wins in the artificial tests, but if you look at the actual games, you will see the that 7900 beats the x1900 on the tests that use aa and af. and also, its alot cheaper and its 90nm so it has less heat and power consumption which is important for an sff.

mr.monger said:
well the x1900 wins in the artificial tests, but if you look at the actual games, you will see the that 7900 beats the x1900 on the tests that use aa and af. and also, its alot cheaper and its 90nm so it has less heat and power consumption which is important for an sff.
No way the X1900 its cheaper there pretty equal but the X1900 wins by the price. I would have gone with the X1900 its the best one out there plus there werent any improvments at all from the 7800 just higher clocks

x1900xtx is not cheaper, go look on newegg. also, remember the 7900gtx is smaller and has less power consumption and heat output, so that is good for his sff.

Back
Top Bottom