Wanna play F.E.A.R. Now!?

Flipper

BSOD
Alright if you have F.E.A.R. 1.0.3 we have people who need to train for a gamespot tournament! If they get to the semi-final's or finals they will be shown on gamespot live so you can see them! Alright if you want to help them out we have a 10 person limit. Only play if you are serious!

Open up F.E.A.R. - Go to Multiplayer and find CTF and Join "Team Training".

Rules -

Friendly fire is ON, we need to control our weapons and not shoot teammates.

All CTF - That is what the gamespot tournament is on so they need to practice it.

Maps Played:
Labs
Dead Wood
Spillkill
Facility
Streets.

Join the game, the server will be on constantly except when restarted which is NOT Often.

All players welcome! :)

Wanna buy me a copy of the game? Because if your seriously that nice, I would help you out!

I would... if my uhhhhhh, serial code allowed me to play online. I swear I have no idea why it wont let me online, it's legit... I swear.

Ill see if i can buy fear, then ill join the server if other people do, ill probably get it at the end of the month after ive been paid.

setishock said:
CTF? That wouldn't be keith's place would it?

Well there is a CTF .com and .org

I think he HAD a .com or something. But hes too stupid to keep them going, and his sites die really slowsly.. Hell.. At one of his sites he made me an Admin.. Although I forget what site it was. Hahaha.. Id give you all the screenname and pass to it, if i knew..

Back
Top Bottom