Pointless to upgrade my computer right now?

yeah holy crap thats a great system. get more ram, the gpu will last you a while. ram can last you even longer. HDD's?? 340 gigs isnt enough?? who cares if the 40 is old. its still good right? processor is even good! don't upgrade the cpu yet, just wait. lmao get more ram...and idk ...fans?? a new psu?

clandestinex337 said:
So i been getting the urge to upgrade my computer, but I dont think it is need atm, becuase it can handle everything out today.

I have
AMD 3800+ Anthlon 64 X2 Dual-core processor
EvGa 6800 ultra
1gig of memory
DFI lan party NF4 SLI-DR

i been wanting to upgrade my vid card to, two EvGa 7900 GTX, two raptor HDD's, a new powersupply and two 1gig memory sticks. Do you think its neccessary to spend almost $2k right now?

Thanks

No, don't waste your time and money. Your PC is pretty good and will last you another year or two easily. Save up that money or buy something you always want, but can't (besides upgrading your PC).

ya really dont upgrade your comp for at least another couple of years, but i would upgrade the ram to 2 gigs and a faster hard drive would be good

dont upgrade. ur system is good for like a LONG time. but, if u must, then just get more ram. bump it up to like 2gigs. other than that. ur doing great!

your not gpoing to want to get vista as soon as it comes out. There is going to be way to many bugs

Yeah... don't bother upgrading your video card or cpu... just a waste of cash..

More memory would be ok I suppose.. not really all that necessary though.. as for the hard drives.. you really SHOULD upgrade those.. other than that.. your system is awesome man... runs circles around my system...

and yeah, until Vista has been out for a while, don't go near it... it will be such a buggy and unstable piece of crap. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom