Bill Gisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmonkey said:
maybe if you talk to david, of course somehow he will be able to perform a member search, so you might want to ask him. it isnt blonde is it?
He would have to do the same, there's no auto for this, I'll look at blonde.

webmonkey said:
maybe if you talk to david, of course somehow he will be able to perform a member search, so you might want to ask him. it isnt blonde is it?
It is I think, I sent Blonde a PM & asked him, I'll let you know.

Brookfield said:
Don't be ridiculous, the member told me himself, that Bill is his grandfather, told me his correct age, & gave me his private email address. I'll email Bill now, & tell him the trouble I'm having, but mentioning no names of members.

Thanks for the clarification, it's just unusual, that's all. My mistake, i apologise for being so ... doubtful. :(

dyserq said:
Thanks for the clarification, it's just unusual, that's all. My mistake, I apologise for being so ... doubtful. :(
That's OK, I admit it looked peculiar, you were only looking out for him, understandable, PM me for a chat if you like. :)

Flipper said:
Seems this forum has way too many members that need to be pruned.
Too true, it's got worse over the last six months, in all forums, I've got my banning clippers ready!! :)

Closing this thread, I've tried my best, found two possibles, no luck, so it's over to Bill now, I'll email him.

I'm disappointed that some members thought that I'd be stupid enough not to check out Bill thoroughly, he's exactly as the member described him, & where he lived, I've been long enough in high security to take such risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom