New Video card?

ya i saw that too. it has specs similar to the 6800gs. im no expert, but im guessing that the only difference is that it has vivo and it has higher speeds.

i Checked it out it has higher clock speeds but it has the 128bit memory interface why do they lower it i dun get it :p

NeXuS said:
i Checked it out it has higher clock speeds but it has the 128bit memory interface why do they lower it i dun get it :p

128 bit is not the memory...lol, it does have 256MB of memory and yes it most definitely does perform better than the 6800GS.

he didnt say 128bit was the memory...he said it was the memory interface which he is right about...

so why is this card so unpopular then, it makes no sense its $20 more than the gs and is like 1/3 times better. I dont get it, soemone please explain to me.

Not many people have reviewed it or bought it because it just came out a few days ago. Its def better than the 6800gs.

yea u prolly get more performance increase too if u slied them because the 6800gs slied is like a few points increase.

Back
Top Bottom