Whats the noobiest thing you have ever done...

one time i changed my computers password and i forgot it.... i had no way of getting back into windows... it was shockers!

joxley, lmao it was a 19' crt, and pretty heavy. not to mention the dents in the wall...surprisingly it still worked but broke a month later...

geek_gal said:
i mean i bet Mr Gates himself has done some bad.. stupid things in hes life
<begin linux joke> like designing windows <end linux joke>

Nik00117 said:
Real life wise, burning down a cornfield.
care to give more detail

Mine's probably when I installed a wireless network. Everytime I reformatted I dragged my computer downstairs (two sets) to connect the cable modem to install the drivers.

It wasn't until quite a few formats later that I found out I didn't need to do this and all I had to do was plug in the dongle. I felt like such an ass.

:(

Nasha reminded me of this, not really computer relavent, but I was playing socom, and the map we were on we (Seals) spawned on a beach. This kid that I could tell was new to the game, wanting to know some glitches, so.. I plant a claymore on the beach, tell him to go prone on it. I told him it was the turtle glitch. He lays down on it, I blow him up, everyone laughs, lmao

Originally Posted by Nik00117
Real life wise, burning down a cornfield.

care to give more detail

I was about 8 or 9. Me and my cousin where in the corn fields with fireworks in my grandpas town. Well it was a dry summer and we lite a few up ands tuff everything was fine. Then I noticed a lil fire. Well about 25 mins later lil fire become BIG FIRE. We actually have a few pictures of teh event in my grandpas house. One is my grandpa watching the fire, the other is of him taking off his belt. Lets say we got a few good whoopings. But it was a bad season so the farmer wasn't too upset and just asked that we help clean his house ands tuff to make up for it. It about I think 150 acres we burnt down. But appartently the next season that was his best field so... It was an accident at least I didn't burn anything esle down besides a dried up corn field. I've learned that with computers esp with F8 button, whens omthing don't work start at Point A and work your way back. Just coinsider somthing SO BASIC you'd never forget about it. But that basic chroe might be somthing that you didn't do. Like hit your function key.

changing a HDD .. the computer was shut down, but the pulg was on and this pc didnt have a great psu .. and i skimed it with the side of my arm i got 240V into me

Back
Top Bottom