Images in sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but if you think how many members are actually active only about 5% of those are on every month, but how about they have to have over 1000 posts before they can have one, becuase people wont spam to have on to advertise there company becuase they will need 1000 posts, surely there has to be one way for members like me, or you have to have been a member for a certain period of time?

Well, then everyone will rush to get too 1000 but i think everyone is mature enough and wont do that. Great idea but im betting money that it wont happen

Dev0115 said:
Well, then everyone will rush to get too 1000 but i think everyone is mature enough and wont do that. Great idea but im betting money that it wont happen

There will be many ppl who will just post and post even though they don't have anything usefull to say just so that they can get 1000 posts and have a pic in their sig.

And I don't think I even want to get pics in the sigs, I think it would make the forum look messy.

i dont thnk it would look messy if everyone only had one sig and they were alll exactly the samme size narrow and think...

Neither do I...they would have to be centered of course :D. I think an appropriate size would be 350x100, it is not huge but it is noticeable and a nice amount of workspace.

:rolleyes: what is the point of this webmonkey? you know the admin's views on this...

pointless thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom