4k hits the spot!

webmonkey said:
yes but what if you were like bill gates and only just found the forum and had 3 posts, would you take his advice or mine with over 2500 posts?

But Bill isnt going to join the forums.. now is he.

webmonkey said:
lol, people like arrizx mainly (no affense) post in the social lounge, nothing to do with computers!!

Actually.. well. Im not saying that. But there is some truth there. UNDER half my posts are in the social lounge. And over half of mine are helpfull ones. And I know much much more about computers then you do. You dont even post in the general hardware/software. I mean you would see all my posts there, if you freaking went in their!

Ask G9. He will tell you. God you are a cocky little *******

Zack_Wylde said:
Id pefer your advice .. BIll G. knows Jack S. about PC's ... hes just a good buinessman .. and a whillie ^_^

Lol i know my lifes goal is to earn as much money as him not know nothing about computer either, i wonder who when he was young he wanted to take over?

Also arrizx i dont think he will join today but i will email his asking to, he does, we publish on tv and this of the viewers this site will get, there again no one actually like him do they?

webmonkey said:
lol, people like arrizx mainly (no affense) post in the social lounge, nothing to do with computers!!

I have ~2500-3000 (Not quite Sure) in all the other forums, BUt I hav at least 1k in the social lounge. Perhaps, I should leave social lounge for a while.

Back
Top Bottom