Bill Gisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
lhuser said:
Guys, you're doing this again for nothing. All Mr. Gisse wants to get ishis grandson's username, but he forgot what it was. Period!
Exactly, I wish they'd drop it, Bill has just emailed me, he has three grandsons living within 15 miles of him, the most likely one one is Mason Klarmann, but that doesn't get us any nearer knowing which member has that name, one of the guys was right though, why doesn't he just call him, of course it might be a family thing, I wouldn't go there, I respect his privacy, what happens between family members is no business of CF or mine, blimey, don't some members love to dig for what they think is a bit of scandal, guys, some of you want to go clean your own thoughts, before you make wrong assumptions!
read.gif

Why not close the thread? The grandson will see the first post saying to PM you BrookField and will PM you. This way the bickering will not continue.

I've been asked to close it, I don't think that would be fair to Bill or his grandson, so no, if it goes on & on, then I'll think again, if I have to close it eventually, I'll apologise to Bill, & no, I don't think a sticky would be appropriate.

he might no be active here any more, im not sure if i have ever met him, i doubt it but you could see if its got glisse in by looking through the member list of performing a search?

webmonkey said:
he might no be active here any more, im not sure if i have ever met him, i doubt it but you could see if its got glisse in by looking through the member list of performing a search?
It would take too long, I'd have to open every one, of what, thousands?
He was very active a couple of weeks ago.

maybe if you talk to david, of course somehow he will be able to perform a member search, so you might want to ask him. it isnt blonde is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom