Images in sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
I think we should have them but after everyone has posted in a thread once it doesnt display it again.

p.s this isnt my idea, i was asking.

I guess it would be nice but what if you have dial up? Trying to get computer help? Takes too long to load every page...Words from this person
"Forget this I need to go to another forum".

Dude a very small image doesn't take long to load on dial-up. I would know, I used to have a 26K modem. Trust me, small images don't take that long. Try another excuse next time. ;)

But yes, we should get sig pictures, that would be sweet!

ppftt 56k is nothing to worry about that much, as long as they're not huge, it would be cool. but after getting new avatars, and now pics in sigs, we mihgt be asking too much from david

Everyones first post in each thread? If we get image signatures you have to think that 75% of active users will have them, I had dial up for quite some time also. If everyones image signature even if it's say 350x100 it will decrease the load time drastically as if it's not slow enough with dial up already.

As do I...this forum seems to have around 12,000 members...if they haven't applied them yet then I'm not sure they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom