4k hits the spot!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hey man, no excuse! I was gone for at least that long too! If I look, ill find a gaping hole in my posts, from one date to another.. Oh well.. Makes me wonder now, ill have to look sometime lol

Yes, but when I continued, it took me forever to go to 1k. I wasn't really active by that time.

I think post count matters as well. If I just signed up to get some help with my computer, and one person replied who has 100 posts, and then someone who replied with 4000 posts, ide take the advice from the person with 4000. Post count shows your dedication to the forum

joxley1990 said:
I think post count matters as well. If I just signed up to get some help with my computer, and one person replied who has 100 posts, and then someone who replied with 4000 posts, ide take the advice from the person with 4000. Post count shows your dedication to the forum

Unfortunately that is true, but we don't know how the person achieved the post count, also other things that turn me off advice given, is one huge paragraph, loads of typos and well just mine is better then yours posts.....

i think that posting limits have there slow and fast times, i think im on a fast time at the moment.

joxley1990 said:

But as soon as I look at a person's join date and see that they've only been a member for two months or so then i don't take that person as seriously as someone with half as many posts but has been a member for 5 times as long.

yes but what if you were like bill gates and only just found the forum and had 3 posts, would you take his advice or mine with over 2500 posts?

joxley1990 said:

So you would rather take advice from me, rather then someone like pctechmike? Dont think so!!

lol, people like arrizx mainly (no affense) post in the social lounge, nothing to do with computers!!

webmonkey said:
yes but what if you were like bill gates and only just found the forum and had 3 posts, would you take his advice or mine with over 2500 posts?

Id pefer your advice .. BIll G. knows Jack S. about PC's ... hes just a good buinessman .. and a whillie ^_^

Back
Top Bottom