Photoshop Competition

I dont think its even about the dial up users, i tihnk they dont want us to have image sigs so it looks "profesional". I guess it does make it look better without it but if we all had the same size sigs then it wouldnt look all baf the same legth * height it would look good..Ohh well

Take Seti's idea, your sig will be shown in your first post, but if you post again in that same thread it won't show up

Dev0115 said:
Well, i used one of the tuts on there "how to put on mesh" its not bad. But i didnt sign up maybe ill do it later...So here it is with the mesh grillzz

otherwithmesh3fl.jpg

I keep seeing you post this, what have you done with the bonnet, (hood) each time I keep thinking it would look better if it was the same silver as the rest of the car???

Ohh im sorry i mis read what u said earlier...Thought u were saying "what did you do to it besides the hood"

hey from what ive been looking at someone here is looking for illegal software, but i can guarantee that you are not allowed to speak about it on this forum, therefore if you do could lead to a ban.

i agree with you there flipper but there is no way i can think of that you will get a legal copy of photoshop over a torrent site, as adobe will not support any such thing.

Back
Top Bottom