Spring is here!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
It has finally started becomming warm again here in Pennsylvania. So far in the last few days it has been above 70F. It's nice spring is finally here. Hows the temperature where you live?

Linux Guru said:
It has finally started becomming warm again here in Pennsylvania. So far in the last few days it has been above 70F. It's nice spring is finally here. Hows the temperature where you live?
Its been pretty warm. Close to 50*F I think. The weather in my area is always changing though. Im guessing we will get at least one more snowfall.

Ohh you're in PA, I live in philly PA and its freaking hot as hell over here. Its about 75 over here..

yeah man, spring is close! today at baseball practice i wore my under armour, and then i realized i didn't even need it. it was beautiful. and not to mention the clear sky. yesterday it was at 71º, and right now it's 51º. .. now i must go ice my eye, i got hit ...lmfao

Spring is nowhere near here, look out the window and dull and overcast......was snowing last weekend, and well more snow forcast...

yup, it snowed last weekend too, but now it's beautiful. it's kind of strange, but fine for me

lol it was snow here all last week .. and today i could light a fag in town .. the lighter wouldnt spark!!! TOO COLD!! :( :'(

looks like spring won't be where i live until late april or so....I can't wait for some warm weather.

Back
Top Bottom