Butterfly knives

Belfast can be safe if you know where you are .. but alot of the time its VERY dangerous .. but in all the tourist areas thes sucerity .. who hate me and my mates :p

You have to look over your shoulder here, in Manchester, UK, loads of thugs and idiots about. I go attacked about 2-3 years ago, so I started kickboxing and im not scared to fight anyone now, because I normally win.

Yet another thread with minors & others chatting casually about daggers, & knuckle dusters, years ago in England I had a mate who had a spiked brass knuckle duster, the fool used to get it out & flash it, he got three months, he is now 30, & still offending, I think he's been behind the big gates around twenty times now, he's spent more time inside than out, kicked out by his family years ago, sleeping rough, getting first in the queue for soup at 6 am, seven days a week, lesson to be learned guys?

joxley1990 said:
You have to look over your shoulder here, in Manchester, UK, loads of thugs and idiots about. I go attacked about 2-3 years ago, so I started kickboxing and im not scared to fight anyone now, because I normally win.

Huh???? I live in Manchester, and have had no problems.........

Mind you some of the students drive me mad.........no offence to those at university, but jeez chill out, you won't have to live at home for the rest of your life :D

Zack_Wylde said:
Belfast can be safe if you know where you are .. but alot of the time its VERY dangerous .. but in all the tourist areas thes sucerity .. who hate me and my mates :p

I have only been out a couple of times in Belfast itself, all my dad's side of my family are from Co. Fermanagh usually go out in Enniskillen which is about 15 miles from the lil town where they live, a place called Newtown Butler.

I think its easier for me, being 6'3 and 115 kilos (and falling) I don't usually have a lot of aggro, but would never even consider carrying a knife....or any other form of weapon, it just gives you the incentive to use it, and will just get you in more trouble.

well ... you have an intresting family ... snd i got in a fight today .. as i play ruby i am ferly strong .. and threw this guy through a but shelter ... there mad of glass ... he got hurt .. wops ^_^

Back
Top Bottom