CF/RGForums.com Game clans

I tried to ping the server using steam's outside of game server browser, with no filters set, picked up nothing, so I doubt that is the problem.

webmonkey said:
F*ck off.
Have you got a death wish again?, first you use disguised obscene word, which, in my my view is as bad as the original, then, you report this thread as spam, meaning that David is a spammer???, are you out of your mind???
Unless you have a satifactory explanation for this extraordinary claim, I'm banning you. what is wrong with you??? :mad:

I do have to say, that you cant ban him, just because he doesnt reply. Make a thread and announce it. But odds are he wont even look at this thread again. At least be a bit fair.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I do have to say, that you cant ban him, just because he doesnt reply. Make a thread and announce it. But odds are he wont even look at this thread again. At least be a bit fair.
OK, If he doesn't reply quicly, I'll strongly think of banning him, I'll now edit my post to him, but you've got to admit he's an idiot, accusing David, of all people, of spamming, looks to me that he wants to be demoted from Guru, but why????

Lol someone just got told! But I know what you mean. But considereing hes 12, I dont think its out of line for his age. I mean were all much more mature then him here. (other then pinky4life623), so were just not used to kids on the forum. Oh well.

when i looked it wasnt edited by david and it said something else, im not accusing david of a spammer, it wasnt edited when i posted. In fact look at the date and time and david edited after i reported it but you were late and david had already acted upon him.

I have just pasted an "X Mailer; vBulletin Mail via PHP" message I received just after mid-day today in a PM to David, & have just noticed that webmonkey has posted it here, [post 99]
Why I got it from two different sources, is a mystery to me, David will no doubt look into it & get back to me, complicated or what???

Back
Top Bottom