Keyboard question...

hey hows that off topic .. it slid to this ... it still refers to the number of keyboard keys being used .. so keep your bap shut before your sure of what your saying .... no offence ;)

Zack_Wylde said:
hey hows that off topic .. it slid to this ... it still refers to the number of keyboard keys being used .. so keep your bap shut before your sure of what your saying .... no offence ;)

Yeah, you're getting off topic by saying useless crap like

Zack_Wylde said:
my school wrote its own modfied version of xp and can handle 2 keys at a time lol

Which, in turn, slid this discussion off topic. If you're not giving solutions to the problem, you're not helping anyone. And talking about useless crap like how your school made it's own modified version of XP that can handle two keys at a time..... well, how does that help anyone at all? This could be considered "trolling" on other message boards.

So, just like you say:

"keep your bap shut before your sure of what your saying .... no offence ;)

oi!! shut the f**k up. dont come into these forums n start on everyone. no1 here has to help you.

these forums are meant for people to come in and chill out and talk. if knowone has given u a solution chances are that knowone can help!

so to round it off!

keep your bap shut before your sure of what your saying .... no offence ;)

Evo said:
oi!! shut the f**k up. dont come into these forums n start on everyone. no1 here has to help you.

these forums are meant for people to come in and chill out and talk. if knowone has given u a solution chances are that knowone can help!

so to round it off!

keep your bap shut before your sure of what your saying .... no offence ;)

If you're not here to help me, why are you even posting? And I'm very well of what I'm saying, my posts are actually legible on a first glance basis, unlike some people here who's "grammer aint werth nun of dat uf @ 6 yeeer old."

So, in conclusion:

Keep your trap shut before you make yourself look even more retarded. And if you dont have anything nice/useful to say, then why post? What makes you think I started this topic? For everyone to "chill out and talk"? No, find another thread to do that shit in.

Lol!! u make me laugh, i really dont think u gonna get many answers now mate. unlucky. jus have to go to another forum!!

.....and piss everyone off there too!

what else is there to help you with? so you made a mistake and bought a stupid keyboard that can't recognize more than two keys or whatever being pressed. It's the keyboard's technology thats to blame, so just go buy a new one and QYB.

you son should FECK UP (!!!!) did you even read the rules when you came here? im suprised your not baned. but the way your bloddy going i dont know

*urbley pissed off mood now* GRRR .. thanks a heap

I play NFS and many other games where I press many multiple buttons and hold them down for a while but I never hear it beap. Maybe the music just over powers it. Im not sure but I have not found a way to turn the beeping off

Back
Top Bottom