My Beta testers...

lhuser! I would like to test this out! I have a spare 20gb partition im installing Kubuntu on tonight...but I can take fedora core 4 off the other 20gb, is it possible I could beta test it for you?

Edit - I'm not sure...I have to call Microsoft every time I install XP to activate it..then again that is for 30 days..by then you will either have a new update or I will have installed something over it. So I can just use my XP CD-Key...It's Home Edition.

Well, I was enjoyed to give it to you, but it is gone delayed. when I started from scratch Windows, my E: drive, was deleted! I lost everything :eek: and I wasn't expecting it. Fortunately, I got a hold of keeping the burnt ISO!

if you formatted, it is possible to recover it because formatting only makes it so that data can be written over, but it is not actually overwritten until you put files on there.

hmm I guess I will have to wait until I get my second 250gb...then put XP on there and unplug it when I install your version.

Joxley, perepare to have something cool by either tnight or tommoro. Thank the lord I have the CD!

mr.monger said:
if you formatted, it is possible to recover it because formatting only makes it so that data can be written over, but it is not actually overwritten until you put files on there.

I formatted the C: drive. Then, I found out htat my E: drive, where my stuff was, was gone. I went to compter management and I found out that the partition was erased, formatted and not used. I was like this for 5 minutes !:eek:

But, the good thing, I have burned the CD!

lhuser said:
Joxley, perepare to have something cool by either tnight or tommoro. Thank the lord I have the CD!

I formatted the C: drive. Then, I found out htat my E: drive, where my stuff was, was gone. I went to compter management and I found out that the partition was erased, formatted and not used. I was like this for 5 minutes !:eek:

But, the good thing, I have burned the CD!

Ooo cool, im working in 3 hours, for 5 hours, so just leave me the link nd all that and ill get it done.

Back
Top Bottom