Ipod Or Creative?

I got it for 230 from the net.

As for Atrac, yeah, it is good, and also, great for if you have a minidisk that supports it (even though thats rather dead now) as you cna fit quadrouple the music onto one disk, even when recording.

Infin1ty, I agree with that. Schools shouldn't restrict it, but its the idiots that steal players, etc, that make them do this. If there weren't people who steal, and mug, there wouldn't be any problems with this.

Take note, that your more likely to get mugged, or have a MP3 player stolen if its an Apple.

Well i could'nt give my vote cause i don't own one, but if i had to choose i would probably get a creative.

<also i moved it to the General Elecricals forum...i figured it would'nt sink as fast as it would in the lounge>

Infin1ty said:
You know what surprises me is that there are school that are restricting MP3 players. My school doesent restrict any kind of music player.

My personal thoughts on that is that school should allow music players, music is a huge part of society and i believe it is a very important part of it.

Schools here BAN THE USE OF ELECTRICAL DEVICES FROM OUTSIDE SCHOOL... apart from watches and that kinda stuff lol, I have to hide my phone all the time!

Kage said:
Take note, that your more likely to get mugged, or have a MP3 player stolen if its an Apple.

Thats been proved true twice here... my Sisters one got stolen two times because it was an iPod Mini, and it was in the same room as another MP3 player.

were alloed phones "but moblie telephone must be turnt off and not used without permission during school time"

Haha, I just keep my phone on vibrate all day long. Since I usually keep it in my pocket, I can feel it when someone calls or texts me.

Back
Top Bottom