Butterfly knives

Those are pretty dangerous places to live. Constantly looking over your shoulder must be quite annoying.

ahah yeah philly is ghetto i dont mind. I never have to look over my back or nothing its not that that bad but there are some bad parts. Yeah detroit is preety bad and shit were getting off topic..ahaha

So back to butterfly knives. Those things tend to cut you when they open, which is kind of annoying. You have to be careful and hope it isn't stiff.

I have really enjoyed Belfast when over there, in fact not long now, I am over for St Patricks day.....heh!! :D

i am getting it to add to my collection and just to have one somewhere in the house just incase u know. But yea i got a ton of big pocket knives.....and who ever said to get brass knuckles i have a pair of plastic knuckles but with plastics spikes on the rings so it goes into the flesh....lol

Lol.. I just played with a B-fly knife tonight. Damn i totally forgot how hard they are to swing around with. There nice though.. Oh well. I need to get one. illeagle in this state, that wont stop me though :D

ArrizX_MuziK said:
All I know is in the state of Washington it is illeagle to own one. I dont know where you live, but im sure its against the law too.

Anyways.. There all pretty much made the same. I mean there are some that suck, but you can tell, because they will just feel cheap. And dont get a Butterfly knife. Get brass knuckles :D

Same for Georgia. Check your local laws before you get it. If you have a collectors license then you can have it just not carry it.

Back
Top Bottom