Stupid Balances!!! :(

Apparently it's translated into 'This kind of matter also said not the clear ~~~ Chinese said this is the superstition' ... sounds like spam to me. Anyhow, i do hope i get better soon and i hope you do too. :)

If you come back into this thread maoye221, I'm warning you that I'm watching you very carefully...

Thanks dyserq :)

Tommy Boy said:
Thats what I do if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just start taking meds, I usually can catch it quick enough to get rid of it totally in a couple days. I don't think I've ever missed work, or high school for that matter because I was sick....lol
I'm taking this opportunity to point out that your sig takes up seven lines, as your name is below the line, which is unnecessary, so if you shift the rest along to end up with five lines that'll be fine, thanks, :D see sticky.
thumbs.gif

maoye221 said:
这种事情 也说 不清楚~~~
中国人说这个是迷信
All posts must be in English, delete & replace the text straight away, get a friend to translate for you if necessary.

Zack_Wylde said:
YUS ^_^ !!!! i was right .. for once
You were, but why do you say "for once", have confidence, seeing your posts, you come across as an inteligent guy. :D

Raptor said:
Why would someone post Chinese on a clearly English forum?
Dunno, but I've told him to replace the text with English, or else, think I'll probabably PB him if he doesn't

he probably doesn't even understand what you said, brookfield. I don't know why someone who only knows chinese would come to a place like this...

Back
Top Bottom