This can't be right...

haha thats funny, cause i answer my cell phone while its plugged in all the time, and if that happened to me, my friends would prolly just laugh for a few minutes. realize (after i started on fire) that i was hurt, then freak out.

its not possible, because thats what that "big thing that plugs into the wall is for" limiting the amoung of electricity flowing to the cell phone, myth "BuStEd" ( :

well not too worried about being shocked when plugged in, but as far as getting cancer by having it too close to the head is the concern...lol

Not true...
there is a step down transformer in the phone charge...

(or 240 in the UK) down to about 4.5 volts for the phone charge.
all phone charge cases are made of plastic, and insulated.

they also have to pass electrical safety laws regarding the quality of the insulation...

Also most phones are plastic, and even if it was a phone in a titanium case (Very rare/expensive) he'd only recieve the shock from the battery, if the supply had broken, the phone would have broken with it!

besides, even if the case of the phone were metal, (and hence condctive) it'd still be insulated from any power, (battery or charger inlet)...

Phone chargers have an adapter on the end plugged into the socket. There is probably only 12 volts going into the actual handset

Back
Top Bottom