Photoshop Competition

dyserq

Fully Optimized
Photoshop Creations

Hey there.
Just wondering what people could do on Photoshop, i did a search and lots of people use it apparently, there are some nice creations, like the userbars by webmonkey and the signature by devo0115. So let's see some of your latest or best creations. :)
Here is my latest piece of work.

icey2qu4hz.jpg

Get designing people. :D

Wow...pure knowledge not bad..Ill post something or make something when i go home at schoolr rite now

Not the picture or the brushes i used, but everything else yes. I got the render from a render pack, just one image from atleast 800.

Im more into doing cars thens sigs. I would make a nice sig but heh we cant have sigs with images on here soooo its kinda a waste to make one since im not really that bug on game forums...Maybe ill go home a trick out the 04 Maxima..Any suggestions on what car youm guys would like me to mess with. PLease stick to Nissan, Audi, Lexus is you have a suggestion on the car i should mess with

Old stuff....But ill post more later...

other0bh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I could post quite a few, but I tend to mix up photos, etc rather than making my own complete work. Like I've used it for my dads CD album cover, messing up an image of me to look like an alien, etc.

Hey maybe by the end of today at 12 all entrys should be in. And a mod will make a poll on whos is the best! I think that would be fun dont you ?

Back
Top Bottom