100 Posts! Yey!!!

lol if would be funny, but im trying to beat lk now. If i get past him i will be the biggest and the best here at cf, he should big time start posting loads soon.

I think if you post 50 times a day it's rather OK. Just as long as your posts are being used to HELP people and not spam the forum. I personally do not see a problem, I barely even noticed you had posted 100 times! But hey, if you're helping people out at a rather high rate, then by all means I encourage it. But if you're making posts just for the sake of the post count, then please, stop. :)

I've been here for almost 1 1/2 years now and I only have a little more than 9,000 posts.

Dude slow downyou got like no life I don't see you spammnig but good god when I was firrst joined this forum I enjoyed it and I believe I mainted 20 posts a day for about 5 days now its at a steady 5. Slow down.

I don't have time to make 50 posts a day. :p Keep it up it's a great help to the forum, and i don't remember him spamming so it's all good.

webmonkey said:
lol if would be funny, but im trying to beat lk now. If i get past him i will be the biggest and the best here at cf, he should big time start posting loads soon.
yeah good luck with that..lol...i don't think that LK will allow anyone to catch him..

EDIT: congrat's by the way..

Back
Top Bottom