My Beta testers...

Well really.. Its not like anyone here is going to go cry to mircosoft. And its not like hes stupid enough to sell it. So I dont see a problem. Risk yeah.. but still not really too big of one.

Me neither. Most likely, they won't care what they do to you, like most big companies. If it stops you causing trouble, they just don't care.

Its a good idea though, and I'm sure theres a way you could do something while still keeping it legal... though I don't know how.

Maybe a piece of software to do it over an existing Windows file?

Honestly, all I'd wanted do do with the OS is to do it for me, until some people kind of Brainwashed me of about marketing it. Making money. Then I wen freelance and there, I could have another problem. I'll just call it Pentour for the sake that it was just modified. Is this alright?

I think calling it by another name wouldn't please Microsoft either, but it is still their operating system underneath it all.

But yeah, you should be careful with what you do.

OK, guys, ou will just be testing Windows XP modified. No big deal. I wiped the Pentopur idea...I don't want anyone in trouble and I was thinking my head off.

All you need is your CD key. You will still be suprised:)

So, is Marx, Impruv, Mr.monger, JunstinMG67 (sp?) willing to give it a try?

Yea; I'm definately still up for it :D

You can never have to many versions of XP to restore with...or can you?

I have Lite ones for laptops and old computers; Windows Borg Edition for one with EVERYTHING in it; (almost everything) and a media centre lite one and yours :p

What do you mean by I need my CD key? Is it going to be unattended install?

lhuser said:
OK, guys, ou will just be testing Windows XP modified. No big deal. I wiped the Pentopur idea...I don't want anyone in trouble and I was thinking my head off.

All you need is your CD key. You will still be suprised:)

So, is Marx, Impruv, Mr.monger, JunstinMG67 (sp?) willing to give it a try?

Just a quick ?..is it just for windows xp pro? or does it cover all xp versions? just wondering..

Back
Top Bottom