AMD Dethrowned. Intel Steps up.

Expect Intel to be at the top of their game at the end of this year. With new Quad-Cores coming out, not to mention a new Dual-Core processor, Intel is definetly bringing everythgin to the table. If they keep this up, I'm definetly making my next build Intel. :D

AMD owns. Intel can go shove a Pie up the cake hole. AMD is the best gaming processor and will always be. Intel will fall behind with embarisment like always as they have done in this article.
Good Day.

watchthisspace said:
Well lets hope they arn't too dare, even for the 2.66ghz one, otherwise, I'll get what I can :p

Yeah, hopefully it won't be to expensive. I'll deinfetly get one of the Conroe's though. :D

As for everyone else: DO NOT REPLY TO ZAPDOS POST! IGNORE HIM!

Zapdos said:
AMD owns. Intel can go shove a Pie up the cake hole. AMD is the best gaming processor and will always be. Intel will fall behind with embarisment like always as they have done in this article.
Good Day.
Express your views of course, but politely in future, no more flaming. :mad: [this post was reported to me]

I'm not intending to start anything, but I have to admit that Zapdos's comment was completely unfounded and unbacked by facts. But whatever...opinions will be opinions.

AHHhh, even if Intels become better in games, i dont know if id be able to get one!! Its that there.................Intel........yuck!

allenn812 said:
AHHhh, even if Intels become better in games, i dont know if id be able to get one!! Its that there.................Intel........yuck!

So you're saying you don't like the best? Because clearly the Conroe IS the best processor when it comes to gaming and multiasking. :D

But aMD will hopefully release somethign good as well. Only time will tell. :)

JustinMcG67 said:
Expect Intel to be at the top of their game at the end of this year. With new Quad-Cores coming out, not to mention a new Dual-Core processor, Intel is definetly bringing everythgin to the table. If they keep this up, I'm definetly making my next build Intel. :D

The Quad Cores aren't even true Quad Core processors. They are two dual core processors rubberbanded to each other.

Intel did the same thing with Dual Core. They do these things just to say, "We came out with it first". Their Quad Cores will have the same problems as their "Double" core processors

But they do still worth with each other through the FSB correct? So its not a ''true'' dual core. But yet, its still a dual core.

Back
Top Bottom