Need for speed: most wanted

I had underground for PS2, the game was alright but I beat it so easily. I'm really wanting to get a steering wheel and pedals and then get NFSMW :(

I just downloaded the demo, and I was playing it and it seems like I drift to the left. Well actually I know that I drfit to the left really bad to the left. So I have tried it with a controller and with the keyboard both do it. Is it just part of the game? It is still extremely fun and playable just kinda anoying...

Does this happen to other people?

my brother has got it for his ds, im going to get it on my computer soon, he tells me that it is quite good.

This is going to sound noobish, but I can't find out how to buy a new car... I'm on blacklist number 13.... I can't sell my car either. help!?!? am I just missing the obvious?

im not sure how to do it, ill ask my brother and try to get back to you this morning, not sute though!!

Repost:

I just downloaded the demo, and I was playing it and it seems like I drift to the left. Well actually I know that I drfit to the left really bad to the left. So I have tried it with a controller and with the keyboard both do it. Is it just part of the game? It is still extremely fun and playable just kinda anoying...

Does this happen to other people?

Back
Top Bottom