Ipod Or Creative?

The Zen Vision M owns the iPod Video. Unlike the one obscure video format that the iPod supports, the Vision M supports the formats that people ACTUALLY use, such as AVI, DivX, XviD etc. And yes, the Vision M's screen quality is WAY better. The images are sharper, more colors are produced and you get a better video than what you'll get with the iPod Video. Oh and even with the increased screen colors, at least the Vision M lasts longer in terms of battery life. :D

Awesome.
I hate it when you have portable hardware that HAS to use some SPECIAL format..
like my NW-HD1... it just HAS to use Atrac3, mp3 is just OUT of the question... so retarded.

MikeReiner said:
Awesome.
I hate it when you have portable hardware that HAS to use some SPECIAL format..
like my NW-HD1... it just HAS to use Atrac3, mp3 is just OUT of the question... so retarded.

Well Atrac3 is a pretty good format, but I hate how it's proprietary so you have to convert if you want to play it on any other player. :(

Yeah, I hate how it works... I just wanted to throw the mp3s on the hard drive and listen to it.. like REAL mp3 players...

if I wanted to use a different computer to load music on this thing, I would have to format the player's hard drive, bah.

Yeah but what I do love about Atrac, especailly 3, is the quality is amazing, and when using this, you get around 50 hours battery life on the latest model. Thats just fantastic, becuase Atrac uses up so litle power compared to MP3.

So I don't blaim Sony for wanting to use the format. Wanting to use MP3 of course also is a good choice, but I would convert my collection just for the battery life quite honestly.

Ipod Ipod Ipod!

Ipod Ipod Ipod!

(lol kage.. this is aimed at you! haha jk though)

Ipod for their super sound quality, magnificent design and great range of ipods to choose from!

ipod ipod ipod! hoorah!

Grrr..... If only you could see the evil looks I'm giving the screen right now...hehe.

The only thing I agree with what you said is, "and great range of ipods to choose from!"

...yeah...

You know what surprises me is that there are school that are restricting MP3 players. My school doesent restrict any kind of music player.

My personal thoughts on that is that school should allow music players, music is a huge part of society and i believe it is a very important part of it.

Kage said:
Yeah but what I do love about Atrac, especailly 3, is the quality is amazing, and when using this, you get around 50 hours battery life on the latest model. Thats just fantastic, becuase Atrac uses up so litle power compared to MP3.

So I don't blaim Sony for wanting to use the format. Wanting to use MP3 of course also is a good choice, but I would convert my collection just for the battery life quite honestly.

I defently love Atrac, i first got it with my first MP3 player and fell in love with the format.

*EDIT*
lol oops sorry i got it with my walk-man that i got a couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom