Longest song you've ever heard!

Symphony X- Divine Wings of Tragedy or Oddessy ( 21-24 min )

Iced Earth- Dantes Inferno ( 18 )

Opeth's songs normally go for a fair while, 10 - 20 minutes. Can't think of exact names right now though.

Dude opeth is the F***ing S*** they just played a concert here like a week ago. Blackwater Park!!!!!

Yeah, they ain't bad, I've got three or so of their albums. Ghost Reveries, Deliverance, and Blackwater Park... Did you go to the concert, and if so, how was it?

i couldnt make it but my best friend went and he said it kicked ass. I am into more powermetal stuff like Sonata Arctica , Kamelot , Nightwish etc.

longest one i have ever heard is rappers delight by the sugarhill gang: 13 minutes and some seconds- nothing compared to some of thse though lol

Mikey said:
i couldnt make it but my best friend went and he said it kicked ass. I am into more powermetal stuff like Sonata Arctica , Kamelot , Nightwish etc.

Nightwish is cool, and I reached 100 posts, yay! Lol.

lol, the longest song i have heard is nothing like these, its a remixed version of darude sandstorm (beautiful music). Its like 7:35. Lol its not even quarter of an hour.

i have to say that techno will probably have the longest of all, since they seem to never end and mix right into another song.

Back
Top Bottom