Butterfly knives

Mikey1

In Runtime
Im thinking bout purchasing a butterfly knife. Anyone own one or know any good brands?

IM gonna trade for one off this dude i know cause he has like 100 knifes and lighters and stuff. It is cool.

All I know is in the state of Washington it is illeagle to own one. I dont know where you live, but im sure its against the law too.

Anyways.. There all pretty much made the same. I mean there are some that suck, but you can tell, because they will just feel cheap. And dont get a Butterfly knife. Get brass knuckles :D

a knife that you have to flip around to open.....cool...even more ways to slice your fingers. i guess it would be ok for something different if you have a knife collection or something, but not too pratical. a good quality folding 3 inch or so pocket knife would serve you much better, and you could get a leather holder for your belt to keep it in.

What city is that?

Anyways.. thebigdintx is right.. A butterfly knife is cool only to impress your friends. But if your looking for pratical use, get one of the pocket knives. About a 4-5 inch one. Oil it up a bit, so you can just flick it with your wrist, and pop it out. I have one of those!! Woohoo! Their freakin nice.

Yeah hwat city is that? Nothing can beat Philly thats where i live, maybe NY is worse

Back
Top Bottom