Sound/Music

Zack_Wylde said:
Black Label Society - Born to Lose

for any that do not know BLS are my band go buy one of our albums ... please ^_^ .. it shall give me money ... i shall luv you <3 ... buy BLS ... NOW!!!! -.-

Mmmk, time to burst your bubble.
A) You're NOT "Zack" Wylde
B) If you are, you funnily enough spelt your own name wrong. It's Zakk, not Zack.
C) "Zack" Wylde, I very much doubt, would have the time to do some forum-trolling, let alone join and post on a Computer forum of all places
D) "Zack" Wylde was/is the guitarist for Ozzy's solo material. A small amount of money from someone buying an album is hardly going to put a substantial amount of money in his already bulging bank account.

Need I continue? ;) I'm sure you're only having a harmless laugh and all, but seriously, you'll get a lot more respect and friends here on CF if you're honest about the person you are, and not immitating someone else. :)

Back on 'le topic: Pantera - Domination \m/

yeah i was just having a larf .. but anyway buy his albums ... im not actually zack in other words ;) ... now Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Zack_Wylde said:
yeah i was just having a larf .. but anyway buy his albums ... im not actually zack in other words ;) ... now Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Yeah, no harm done mate. ;) Yes, I agree, buy albums that are associated with the ZW, they're bloody good.

Fear Factory - Edgecrusher

"Due to the graphic nature of this program, listener disgretion is adviced". Class.

fear factory is ok.. but IMO transgression sucked.

Testament - Envy Life
i'm listening to that right now

Ahhh.. Pantera... Reinventing The Steel...

MikeReiner said:
fear factory is ok.. but IMO transgression sucked.

Testament - Envy Life
i'm listening to that right now

Ahhh.. Pantera... Reinventing The Steel...

Totally agree, though a few songs on that album were decent. They definately need to go back to their Demanufacture days.

Reinventing The Steel is a great album, but IMO Far Beyond Driven and The Great Southern Trendkill were unarguably their finest albums.

Fear Factory - Martyr

I liked archetype the most out of the Fear Factory pile. But tracks like Body Hammer off of demanufacture were awesome...

Personally.. I have no favorite in terms of pantera, I refer to pantera merely for anger therapy, and they do a damn good job of fulfilling.

Testament - Return To Serenity (Live)

that song is so depressing... brought tears to my eyes....

MikeReiner said:
I liked archetype the most out of the Fear Factory pile. But tracks like Body Hammer off of demanufacture were awesome...

Personally.. I have no favorite in terms of pantera, I refer to pantera merely for anger therapy, and they do a damn good job of fulfilling.

Testament - Return To Serenity (Live)

that song is so depressing... brought tears to my eyes....

I dunno, for me Archetype, while extremely good on the heavier songs, really overdid it on the softer songs. The album is great on a whole, though.

Pantera are indeed great for anger therapy, I use them in a sort of similar way myself; but for me FBD and TGST are the best simply because the songs on those two albums are quite alot darker and more aggressive vocally and musically than their previous and later efforts.

Chokehold - Fallen

Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
Ready, Steady, Go - Paul Oakenfold
Unwritten - Natasha Benningfield (i hope i spelled that correctley)

MC Mario - Alarma Rave
Benni Benassi - Love is Gonna Save us
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants to rule the world
Van Halen - Jump
Murray Head - One Night in Bankok
More - Around The World
ATC - Around The world
ATB - Til I come
Roman Fugel - Gehts Noch

Back
Top Bottom