Wow thats amazing

Looks pretty sweet, I remember seeing somewhere too where someone was building a Resident Evil like computer, with the T-Virus and Antivirus in the case, glowing, and the Umbrela logo and all on the front.

One thing that could be better is the wiring. Its not sloppy but still some of the wires needs to be hidden away

Zack_Wylde said:
if you dont mind me asking .. why not?

Just a matter of taste I guess for me, it looks good, and yeah if one of my mates had it I would definately be saying yeah thats cool, but to use it every day, it would drive my eyes crazy,

I have these blue strips on the sides of the front of my case and I disconnected them because I like to work in the dark, and they were too bright a blue. Also my missus hates me downloading stuff overnight, and leaving the puter on so with those damn strips at a glance she could tell the computer was on lol.

With my gadgets, I like the sleek stylish things as unobtrusive as possible I am buying a house in a couple of months and already designing my multimedia experience, in wall speakers and that sort of thing, less is more sometimes in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom