Stupid Balances!!! :(

Kage

Golden Master
Why do you find that whenever your going to do something important which you've planned, and your really looking forward to it, that a few days before (like whats happening to me), your family one after the other starts getting ill!!

I'm planning to meet this girl from the net with one of my best mates, who we've been talking to for about 5 years, and were all looking forward to it.

3 hours ago I started feeling light headed, 1 day before I go. How horrible is that?! :( I was going to stay at my mates house tommorow night to be ready to go, etc, and so I only had to last until then.

If I get what they have now, I don't know what I'll do, but it always starts off with my little sister that has a low immune system :(

Anyway, has anyone else had any experiences like this?

I somehow believe you see there is a balance, and good has to counteract evil, etc, so what I'm going to do is going to be so great, that we all have to be ill for it to balance out.

I'm so annoyed, its unreal :( *slams hands on the desk*

oh man that sucks a lot. but i feel your pain! that happens a whole lot and i have no idea why. we were in orlando florida last year, and we were gonna go to disney. ok. so the night before, my mom and sister feel sick. they wake up and feel terrible. so we don't go. instead me and my dad go to see my grandma...and i was looking forward to disney...
but hopefully no one gets sick this year, so we can actually go

:( Thats horrible as well.

I just don't understand it :(

Why is it sods law that stuff like this will happen that will spoil your fun, etc, and basically mess everything up?

I'm still going to go though. Trains been paid for, and I'm not going to put it off after 5 years of waiting for the right time.

If I feel ill, so be it :(

hapeens to me all the time.

Call it sod's law, murphy's law, bad luck; all I know is it makes life a bitch

Start taking medicine, hopefully you'll get it soon enough that you'll feel better by the time you are ready to go.

We haven't really got medicine, unless you count that childrens stuff...haha.

Well, my parents adn sister have had it for a week and my parents have bene taking paracetamols, and it hasn't helped.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to be ill :( but I've got tell tale signs. I feel bit weak, and my eyes are stinging.

Be careful with language please!

But yes its weird, and it goes on too much to really suggest its just happens. Its like there is a balance, somewhere, but what I'm feeling is getting worse. I'm probably going to turn computer off in a minute :(

Back
Top Bottom