video game question

according to a TV ad here in the UK you can earn £30k a year + a company car for entry level programing :O

I discovered the hard way that I am by no means a programmer... I somehow don't see much for designing games in my future.

Publisher is the company that publicizes the game with advertisements and things of the sort, along with creating things like the cover art etc. Developers are the ones who actually write the game code and create the game.

For example, the developer of BLACK is Criterion, while the publisher is Electronic Arts.

EA, I've heard can be rather hard on developers, for example, have you noticed all EA games have EA Trax? Like for instance, Need For Speed? Its like they force this on the developers, so their own music can't be used.

I prefer developers to make music rather than hearing remixes, etc of tracks I know of out there...

I don't know.

But they aren't always mixes. Thye have Rock/Dance, etc, but I prefer Developer made music.

Like for instance Burnout 2 on the Gamecube. Thats developer made music, and I actually like it better than the music in Burnout 3, which are EA Trax, and just a load of rock, etc...

I just like Computer game music now and again.

Back
Top Bottom