Sound/Music

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
I was'nt going to start a thread. But what the heck
Not like any of you care but its quite a achievement for me :D

I got my sound to work!!!
I posted a while ago asking and asking for help but didnt work for some strange reason i still dont even really know why it stoped working, i think its because i had downloaded a recording program that i found out wasnt very good. But still dont see how getting rid of the program(uninstalling it) would take away my sound(and i spose effecting the drivers)

But I got it after so so sooo many go's downloading/trying drivers from the net, since i lost one of my discs for it :rolleyes: Anyways i got it in the end and i nearly went crazy, for real yo ;)

So yeah me ^_^

Now not to waste a thread

What are you listening to :p I kno i know so so many thread but you no =P here it goes again

Band/Artist- Metallica
Sont Title- Nothing Else Matters

'n yourself :) ?

this one is good for a laugh!
SONG: DAZ SAMPSON
TITLE: TEENAGE LIFE.
this is great britains eurovision song contest entry :)
for all those who don't know what the eurovision is, well here goaes.
the eurovision song contest involves almost all of the european countries, selecting a song by one of their artist to be entered in a contest. each country gets to vote on all of the songs after watching them being performed. the song with the most votes after about 5 hours of total tedium WINS.
This guy "DAZ SAMPSON" is from England and won our local cotest to represent BRITAIN. he is 31 and has a criminal record as long as your arm, he says he is going to "take his song on a tour of europe lmao. he is serious about bringing the eurovision into the 21st century.
by the way, britain rarly win as most of the rest of europe hate the pants off us, and vote that way instead of the proper way.
woz

Band: The Doors
Song: The End

and (just changed)

Band: The Pixies
Song: The Happening

I posted a while ago asking and asking for help but didnt work for some strange reason i still dont even really know why it stoped working.

Hello GG, There was a problem a while back, nobody could post,.....nothing, David resolved that, & we're OK again now, how are you these days?, note, my username is now Brookfield.

Maurice
bye.gif

Chokehold - "Dreams of One"

Went to see this band at one of my local pubs, not knowing anything about the band or their support acts. Well, long story short, next morning woke up with a stiff neck, a blazing hangover, a saw throat and their "The Killing Has Begun" album in my hand. Barely stopped listening to it since. A very talented band.

Black Label Society - Born to Lose

for any that do not know BLS are my band go buy one of our albums ... please ^_^ .. it shall give me money ... i shall luv you <3 ... buy BLS ... NOW!!!! -.-

Back
Top Bottom