My Beta testers...

Well, I need some good people that have some tuts on programing...cuz I want it to be like this:

-wiped-

@Recon: Jeez, I only put LHUSER on it to represent that I'm the headstart with it. At the end, it is gone. It should be in the credits part afterwards of which people have contributed on helping/testing. Of course, I don't have money to pay, but, you do get an OS performing the PC's REAL speed :)

Meaning that I want the Desktop to be run without the start menu. Look in the taskbar :)

I could use DesktopX, but I'd need to program it to force use and that, is where I suck literally :(

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1514/pentourdesktop8ik.jpg

See this background? If you look at the bottom-left, you should see Menu variteies, such as Games, Main Panel, etc. These are actual buttons that I want to make it work. doing so, will make it easier to work on than Windows. Also, in order to make Pentour not look like Windows, I need to face-;ife all icons, look and maybe the feel. If I want to make A PC look like a gaming system, I must use Windows Kernel, and then, do the rest. But, can I do this by myself?

Answer: No :(

@Recon: Jeez, I only put LHUSER on it to represent that I'm the headstart with it. At the end, it is gone. It should be in the credits part afterwards of which people have contributed on helping/testing. Of course, I don't have money to pay, but, you do get an OS performing the PC's REAL speed :)

sorry i did not mean to offend anybody... so sorry!!!!! please forgive me!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom