Can my comp handle WoW

.Regret said:
So what would I need exactly? Could my comp play WoW craft with a little lag. Or are you guys suggesting this stuff so I dont get any Lag at all?

define playable? If you consider ultra annoying lag and extremely slow response to controls playable then go for it. Otherwise, i wouldnt even bother.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Its goig to work fine.

You think so? Well i still think he should buy a cheap AGP card and that in itself will be a lot better.

It will work. Assuming you have highspeed. But dont expect to play Wow with dial up on that computer. But it can manage.

haha yes, he's right. your processor isnt too bad, you have enough RAM, and if wow is the only game you'll really be playing, like i said, get a new gpu! if ur only going to play WOW , get a 6200-6800...they should suit you fine

Distortion88 said:
You think so? Well i still think he should buy a cheap AGP card and that in itself will be a lot better.

Not everone is into spending money :p

If he can afford it, and wants to. Go for it. We can always help. But with what he has right now.. I think it can manage.. Wont by any means be the smoothest of all games. But it can work.

I got a cable modem with highspeed I think. Definately not dial up though. I might buy the thing for $20. How much lag would I get without it compared to with it? That would be a help. Also yes that will most likely be the only thing im playing.

odds are that integrated card will chug on WoW pretty badly... maybe a decent fps at min settings, 512mb of mem is only good with settings low as well.. WoW is really demanding of the memory

if you want to play WoW decently and spend as little as possible, maybe spending $50 on a GeForce4 Ti or something would be the solution.. not the greatest card, but it would tear apart integrated..

mate its time to reformat your hard drive 4. one.. ur cpu usage @ 100%. u got to many program running in the backround. and buy a decent card. maybe a Fx

Back
Top Bottom