Keyboard question...

the only way to turn off the beeps is to turn off the integrated speaker on the mother board, as far as i know.

Yes, But it still will have the same affect. Just without the annoying beeping noise. (its kinda like windows 98 BSOD lmao) But i play stepmania at a ridicolously hard level and sometimes i need to press three or 4 keys at once and its like bEEEEEEEP and it doesnt register. Is there any keyboards that dont do this at all?

I get this problem too, and I thought it was the keyboard, yet I think they are all built to only handle a certain amount of bytes at a time.

8 bits every character. It does it if you press about 3 at once?... possibly 4? Thats 32bits it can send, or 4bytes at a time.

Though, you know some schools? They use modified keyboards with pictures, and you push many keys down to make 1 selection. They dont have problems do they?

Only two?...A keyboard can handle 4.
I've played racing games allowing me to press forward, and left or right, and pressing a button to boost, etc all at the same time.

Ah, I get you.

So if it crashed, you couldn't press Control, Alt, Delete? :eek:

Thats great...

ive been able to go on to the registry on one of these machines >.> ... but yeah if it locks-up you cannot CAD but have to hit the power button =( .... and a crash would give you a BSoD so CAD wouldnt do anything on a normal XP >.<

Back
Top Bottom