5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Well, if your speakers work fine then dont worry about it. Its that we dont have those options and our speakers donr sound good. I know for one that my speakers would sound way better if they were set up correctly.

Re: 5.1 Option set, and All pugged in right, but still wont let me turn up the 5.1 sound!

Ok.. Back home from my girls friends. Looks like ill uninstall. And reinsall them. And try into a different slot. And if that doesnt work, sell on eBay!

Bump, and update!

Still doesnt work. Surprise! Ill pm The Amish Kid about this, because he sold it to me.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Bump, and update!

Still doesnt work. Surprise! Ill pm The Amish Kid about this, because he sold it to me.
Everytime I turned up the volume like you are trying to do I used one of Creatives programs. I will see if I can find the one I used on their website. Im sorry it isnt working for you though.

EDIT: Im not sure which one it is. I think it was either the Creative MediaSource Go!link or Creative MediaSource Player/Organizer Link . You could also try this one Creative Basic Audio Suite Link
When you click on link just click agree to download it. I really hope this helps. Im going to email creative and see if they could send me another driver/application cd.

Ok, thanks dude! Ill pay for the Cd if needed :)

Well I just sent them the email. I will let you know what they say.

Okay, sounds good dude.

Bump, so its looked at at the top of the list!

I downloaded the basc pack thing.. And tested the speakers, and sure enough, they work fine! But I cant get sound to play out of them? No music comming out of them at all.. :confused:

Well here's what creative told me
Dear Kevin,

I would first just like to thank you for contacting us here at
Creative Labs. In regards to A replacement installation CD for your
Soundblaster LIVE! 24 bit sound card . We do in fact have this item
available for 4.99 plus shipping if you would like to place an order or
if you have any other questions pleas feel free to contact our customer
support team at 1-800-998-1000.
So if you want to there it is. Although I really dont get why its not working for you through control panel. Have you tested it in games?

EDIT: Well I was jst messing around with my sound settings and I noticed this
weirdsound.jpg

I guess I cant do that either

Go to the play control (double click on the speaker icon in taskbar) if the volume is quiet, pull the wave slider up until good enough.

Back
Top Bottom