No video signal...

qazxswed345

Baseband Member
ok so im working on my cousins eMachines computer and... all im wanting to do is format the hd.. and i get almost done with the formatting process (im using the windows xp format disc and just booting strait from the cd to start the formating process) but anywayz im naming the computer and whatnot when the blue physical memory dump screen comes up... so i start over and format again and then this time same place i get a blue screen that says my hardware has been shutdown to prevent damage to the computer this was all at his house... i decide to bring it here and do some work on it in the comfort of my own home and i hook it up and i have no video signal so idk what i can do... if it means anything the cd burner opens but the cd-rom drive wont open the light doesnt even come on to show that theres power to it but its all plugged in...

any suggestions appriciated

Ricky

i have already done this but... it dint work for one and for two its not really the problem i was worried about not to be rude or anything theres just different priorities i just thought that maybe that would lead to the answer of the other problem

Back
Top Bottom