Ipod Or Creative?

No, the Ipods sales just prooves they are popular, not the best mate :p

If all the big stars got Creative. Yeah, i can see sales going up.

Yet, I do think Iaudio deserve a bit more than their getting as well. That new 4gb player of theirs really does look good, and the features are pheonominal for such a small device.

ipods are popular, beccause they are the best! people buy them because there better than others.

Creative hands down.

iPods are just a trend. I ask the people in school why are ipods better and they say more people have them :rolleyes: .

rusbo.uk said:
ipods are popular, beccause they are the best! people buy them because there better than others.

Are you kidding me. Know they don't. The people who buy ipods do't know **** about any other mp3 player. Because they are sooo stuck up and say OMGZ T3H IPODZ!!11ONEONEONEONE.

iPods are not the best. The click wheel is deceiving.

dont double post power. stars done hide the fact that your swearing. quit it.

and just for the record, just because you buy an ipod doesnt mean that you dont know anything about other players. i am not stuck up, as you put it, and i bought an ipod.

keep it calm, especially you power.

rusbo.uk said:
Well iPods are the best, its proven, look at the sales!

Yes, they do sell well. Everyone has to admit that, but it doesn't mean they're they best. If you compare technical specs to technical specs, the iPod is severely limited when compared to Creative.

Back
Top Bottom